Blogging from A to Z Challenge: 2021 Theme Reveal!
Welcome to the Great and Powerful Blogging from A to Z 2021 Theme Reveal!
This is the 12th year of the challenge, and I’ve been a participant since 2014. Every year I choose a theme, and every year I blog it on the fly. Like last year, I am starting to write my posts now. But I planned that last year, and the COVID panic of my work life meant I was back to posting on the fly anyway, so we will see where we go from here.
Before I reveal my 2020 theme, here are themes from challenges past:
- 2014: I blogged about our house, and the befores and afters of the renos we did and changes we made after buying it.
- 2015: I blogged about interesting places in Victoria (all close to home).
- 2016: I blogged about learning to use my DSLR
- 2017: I blogged about my ‘hood in Welcome to James Bay!
- 2018: I blogged about the wonderful world of wabi-sabi in photographs.
- 2019: I blogged about A picture-story a day (in the life, so to speak)
- 2020: I blogged about female photographers
And now, my Blogging from A to Z Challenge 2021 Theme! Drum roll please…..
Photos and Stories
This year, I have been taking photography and creative writing classes, so to challenge me on both, I am setting a goal of an A-Z of photos of things around our house/yard with stories about them, perhaps true, perhaps made up. And not just one photo, but I want to take a series of photos of each thing from a variety of perspectives to push myself in my photography too.
I have most of my list, but I am not posting it yet as it may (and will likely) change!
So, I will see you on April 1st for my first post!
This post approved by Elliot.