Blogging from A to Z Challenge: 2023 Theme Reveal!
Welcome to the Great and Powerful Blogging from A to Z 2023 Theme Reveal!
This is the 13th or 14th year of the challenge, I can’t rightly remember which, and I’ve been a participant since 2014. Every year I choose a theme, and every year I blog it on the fly. Like last year, I am starting to write my posts today, the day of the letter A, on the same day I am revealing to you, my precious reader, my theme. No plan this year, aside from last night, loosely deciding what I might post about.
Before I reveal my 2022 theme, here are themes from challenges past:
- 2014: I blogged about our house, and the befores and afters of the renos we did and changes we made after buying it.
- 2015: I blogged about interesting places in Victoria (all close to home).
- 2016: I blogged about learning to use my DSLR
- 2017: I blogged about my ‘hood in Welcome to James Bay!
- 2018: I blogged about the wonderful world of wabi-sabi in photographs.
- 2019: I blogged about A picture-story a day (in the life, so to speak)
- 2020: I blogged about female photographers
- 2021 I blogged Photos and Stories
- 2022 I blogged Photo editing apps!
This year, it’s the exciting theme of: My life in first drafts! I am in a memoir writing phase. And don’t worry, there will be photos too…
So, I will see you on later today for my first post!
This post approved by Elliot.