We have fire!
A response in avoidance of the Daily Post’s Writing Prompt https://dailypost.wordpress.com/prompts/overworked/
So, yesterday I worked at home, and while I worked away on my computer, two of our fireplaces were finally converted to gas (the third one is almost done too, but they ran into some complications and the two took longer than they thought – kind of like life, eh?)
So, here is the new fireplace in the master bedroom:
And our lovely new fireplace in the living room. Click – fire!!