Blogging from A to Z Challenge: Y is for… (#AtoZChallenge)
Welcome to my April 2022 Great and Powerful Blogging from A to Z Challenge!
Today, Y is for Skylab.
Skylab is an app for changing, basically replacing, skies. I am curious to see someday what it can do to photos with no skies, but it is a little trick to figure out since I believe masking is a key component of the manipulation and, well, masking still eludes me. The interface is very similar to AlienSky and Reflect. The only site I really found was it’s creator’s site: Skylab
Here’s what I found myself:
- There are several sky types with specific types in each Clear, Cloudy, Sunset, Stormy (my fav), Vortex, Vortex 2, Night, Moonlight, Pastel Skies, Heavy Skies, Rainbow Skies, Unstack Cities, Unstack Sunsets, Unstack Auroras
- There are masking tools which I have yet to learn
- You can add Elements like moons, trees, and people
- You can work with layers for your Elements
- There is a set of filters
One of the Stormy Skies
One of the Vortex 2 with an Element
One of the Moonlights with a filter
One of the Unstack Sunsets with an Element
One of the Unstack Auroras with an Element
Thanks for visiting my 2022 A to Z Challenge – Letter Y. You can find links to more blogs participating in this challenge at Letter Y, A to Z 2022 Challenge Master List (Google Docs).