Blogging from A to Z Challenge: U is for… (#AtoZChallenge)
Welcome to my April 2022 Great and Powerful Blogging from A to Z Challenge!
Today, U is for Union.
Union is another app that allows you to blend photos. In this case, one photo as the background and one as the foreground (you can’t add multiple foregrounds…it’s more like a double exposure app.)
Basically the background image is static, but you can manipulate the foreground using some good masking features that allow you to blend your photos in some pretty amazing ways, which I have yet to figure out. In a nutshell:
- Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
- Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
- Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
- Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
- Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly (https://www.tapsmart.com/apps/union-photo-blending-combination-editor-goes-free-app-store/)
- Union: Combine and Edit Photos
- Union app review: image-blending at its finest 2021
- Union Quick Advice
2 of the Original images
Some random fun (showing that I really don’t have a clue what I’m doing….)
Thanks for visiting my 2022 A to Z Challenge – Letter U. You can find links to more blogs participating in this challenge at Letter U, A to Z 2022 Challenge Master List (Google Docs).