NaNoPoblano 2020: November 1 – Day 1 of Reading/Commenting
Go NaNoPoblano (National Blog Posting Month) (https://cheerpeppers.wordpress.com/ !
Yes, I’m doing it again, and like last year, the “rules” are:
- Participants are committing to 30 days of blog activities– 10 days of posts, 10 days of reading/commenting, and 10 days of sharing posts through any other platform.
- There is no entry fee or requirement.
- There is no penalty if you don’t make it through.
- There is no guideline you must follow, but many prompts will be provided to help you stay inspired.
- There is no platform where your posting is required to be hosted.
So, given that yesterday was my birthday, today is the time change, and I am still recovering from all that excitement, I am going to find some team blogs and comment! So, stay tuned tomorrow when I post my first NanoPoblano post 🙂
And feel free to join in yourself. Cheers!!