Blogging from A to Z Challenge: 2020 Theme Reveal!
Welcome to the Great and Powerful Blogging from A to Z 2020 Theme Reveal!
This is the 11th year of the challenge, and I’ve been a participant since 2014. Every year I choose a theme, and every year I blog it on the fly. But this year will be different! I am starting to write my posts now – it is giving me a creative break from the chaos that is my eLearning life during the coronavirus panic at my college, as all courses are moving from face to face to alternative delivery.
Before I reveal my 2020 theme, here are themes from challenges past:
- 2014: I blogged about our house, and the befores and afters of the renos we did and changes we made after buying it.
- 2015: I blogged about interesting places in Victoria (all close to home).
- 2016: I blogged about learning to use my DSLR
- 2017: I blogged about my ‘hood in Welcome to James Bay!
- 2018: I blogged about the wonderful world of wabi-sabi in photographs.
- 2019: I blogged about A picture-story a day (in the life, so to speak)
And now, my Blogging from A to Z Challenge 2020 Theme! Drum roll please…..
Yes – I wanted to blog photography, and then I thought, hey – I need to learn more about photography. So, should I blog about this history of photography? Or what about photographers? Names would be easy for A-Z, so I started listing photographers’ names, and then realized, what is with all these male names? I need to blog about female photographers! So, that’s what I am going to do. A little research, a little writing, and maybe some photography “in the style of…” to challenge me further.
I have my list, but I am not posting it yet as it may change (since I still need a bit of flying by the seat of my pants for this challenge)!
So, I will see you on April 1st for my first Female Photographers post!
This post approved by Elliot.