NaNoPoblano 2019: November 1 – Day 1 of Reading/Commenting
Go NaNoPoblano (National Blog Posting Month) (https://cheerpeppers.wordpress.com/ !
Yes, I’m doing it again (I believe I missed last year, but I’m back for 2019!) But, this year, the “rules” are a bit different:
- Participants are committing to 30 days of blog activities– 10 days of posts, 10 days of reading/commenting, and 10 days of sharing posts through any other platform.
- There is no entry fee or requirement.
- There is no penalty if you don’t make it through.
- There is no guideline you must follow, but many prompts will be provided to help you stay inspired.
- There is no platform where your posting is required to be hosted.
So, given that I just spend the entire day hosting a webinar, and still have to go out tonight with mom to the opera, I am going to find some team blogs (https://cheerpeppers.wordpress.com/2019-team/) and comment! So, stay tuned tomorrow when I post my first NanoPoblano post 🙂
And feel free to join in yourself. Cheers!!