Blogging from A to Z Challenge: 2019 Theme Reveal!
Welcome to the Great and Powerful Blogging from A to Z 2019 Theme Reveal!
For those of you who aren’t aware of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge, you can read more about it here: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
This is the 10th anniversary of the challenge, and I’ve been a participant since 2014. Every year I choose a theme, and every year I blog it on the fly. Will this year be any different? Probably not, but I can dream! Oh, who am I kidding. It’s a definite fly by the seat of my pants theme this year!!
Before I reveal my 2019 theme, here are themes from challenges past:
- 2014: I blogged about our house, and the befores and afters of the renos we did and changes we made after buying it.
- 2015: I blogged about interesting places in Victoria (all close to home).
- 2016: I blogged about learning to use my DSLR
- 2017: I blogged about my ‘hood in Welcome to James Bay!
- 2018: I blogged about the wonderful world of wabi-sabi in photographs.
And now, my Blogging from A to Z Challenge 2019 Theme! Drum roll please…..
A picture-story a day.
“What??” you say? Well, I have been wanting to write more, and there is nothing I like more than telling stories about pictures I take, although so far it’s usually just to myself. So you, dear followers, will get to come with me on a journey of me taking pictures every day (which I do anyway), posting one and telling a story about it – all fitting the letter of the day. Random? Yes indeedy! Fun? For me, definitely 🙂
So, I’ll see you in just over a week with my letter A post. Who knows what will happen this April?!?
This post approved by Elliot.