Blogging from A to Z Challenge: L is for… (#AtoZChallenge)
Welcome to my April 2022 Great and Powerful Blogging from A to Z Challenge!
Today, L is for LightLeap.
LightLeap is a sibling app to ArtLeap, along with a whole bunch of apps by LightTricks, and is designed primarily for photo editing, but has a few cool little features that are fun. What I like about LightLeap specifically is its ability to replace the sky, but it has several other features I’ll just describe briefly here.
- Looks: Include types like winter, summer, vintage, fantasy, and night
- Magic: auto fix (with a slider for control)
- Heal: Deletes things from the photo
- Sky: Sky replacement with types like haze, sunny, sunrise, sunset, storm, night, and spooky
- Filters: tons and tons of filters to choose from
- Sparkle: Literally adding sparkles to the image
- Overlay: Add bokeh, grunge, texture, light leaks, shadows, and other effects
- Element: Add something new to the photo, like lens flare, clouds, birds, lightening, flames, etc.
- Color: enhance specific colours in the image
- Details: Enhance depth, sharpness, or grain
- Adjust: Basic editing, including light, contrast, vignette, saturation, etc.
And now, here are some examples of how I use this app:
A Vintage Filter added
Overlay added (rain)
Element – flames added
Thanks for visiting my 2022 A to Z Challenge – Letter L. You can find links to more blogs participating in this challenge at Letter L, A to Z 2022 Challenge Master List (Google Docs).