Blogging from A to Z Challenge: 2022 Theme Reveal!
Welcome to the Great and Powerful Blogging from A to Z 2022 Theme Reveal!
This is the 13th year of the challenge, and I’ve been a participant since 2014. Every year I choose a theme, and every year I blog it on the fly. Like last year, I am starting to write my posts now. But I plan that every year…yeah…
Before I reveal my 2022 theme, here are themes from challenges past:
- 2014: I blogged about our house, and the befores and afters of the renos we did and changes we made after buying it.
- 2015: I blogged about interesting places in Victoria (all close to home).
- 2016: I blogged about learning to use my DSLR
- 2017: I blogged about my ‘hood in Welcome to James Bay!
- 2018: I blogged about the wonderful world of wabi-sabi in photographs.
- 2019: I blogged about A picture-story a day (in the life, so to speak)
- 2020: I blogged about female photographers
- 2021 I blogged Photos and Stories
And now, my Blogging from A to Z Challenge 2022 Theme! Drum roll please...Photo editing apps!
This year, I have been taking photography and creative writing classes, so to challenge me on both, I am setting a goal of an A-Z of photo apps on my iPad I’ve been using to push my creativity. I should say up front that I am in no way endorsing any of these apps, and am definitely not getting any support (kickbacks) from them, this is just all in good fun!
I have most of my list, but I am not posting it yet as it may (and will likely) change!
So, I will see you on April 1st for my first post!
This post approved by Elliot.